AWS - CWI Preparatory
The AWS is a certified welding inspector course is conducting AMERICAN WELDING SOCIETY. Certified welding inspector certification is more than a rewarding career. It involves the great responsibility and a remarkable skill demonstration career. The CWI is widely recognized both nationally and internationally and successful companies have come to rely on this AWS Certification when ensuring the highest level of quality workmanship.
- WELDING INSPECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES,
- WELDING METALLURGY,
- WELDING CHEMISTRY,
- WELD JOINT PREPARATION,
- DISCONTINUITIES IN WELDS/INSPECTION PROCESS,
- WELDING PROCESSES (CODES, STANDARDS, SPECIFICATIONS)
- WELDER QUALIFICATION AND CERTIFICATION,
- WELDING PROCEDURE QUALIFICATION,
- WELDING SYMBOLS,
- MECHANICAL TESTS,
- NDT TESTS AND SYMBOLS,
- WELDING SAFETY,
- THERMAL CUTTING PROCESSESetc.
Who is Eligible
- Welding Inspector for a minimum of three years’ experience related to the duties and responsibilities listed in clause 1.2.2, under qualified supervision.
- Certified visual Welding Inspector (Level 1) for a minimum of two years’ experience.
- Welding Instructor, Welding Foreman and Welding Supervisor for minimum of five years’ experience.